You can earn up to 5 points extra credit applied to your homework grade if you add additional unit tests to Homework 11: HTML Link Parser.
Specifically, you must create a class named
HTMLLinkExtraTest.java with the following five unit tests:
- Tests a simple HTML snippet with one link.
- Tests a simple HTML snippet with two links.
- Tests a simple HTML snippet with three links.
- Tests a simple HTML snippet with no links.
- Tests a complex HTML snippet with no links.
You cannot reuse any of the HTML snippets already included in the existing unit tests. When creating HTML snippets, remember you have to escape the " " quotation marks to place them into a String in Java.
You can copy/paste the
testText() method from
HTMLLinkTester to your class if you want.