Create a multiple-choice quiz or study guide app for a particular target group: a class, group, or organization. Build the app and then create a video of user studies of at least two people from the target group using the app and providing feedback. You'll also submit a document summarizing what you learned from the test and how you changed (or want to change) your app.
You may work as an individual or as a pair. If you work as a pair, you must propose additional features not listed below for your quiz and submit a work plan showing how the work will be divided. Discuss this with your professor and email information by Tuesday, Feb. 16. No team making will be allowed after that date.
- The app should define list variables and use an index variable to step through the lists.
- The app should provide multiple-choice answering.
- The app should have a splash screen introducing the quiz.
- The quiz should provide both a "Next" button and a "Previous" button for navigation through the questions. It should not wrap around, but instead the Next/Previous buttons should be disabled (and re-enabled) at the proper times.
- The "Next" and "Previous" buttons should have image icons instead of text.
- The app should check a user's answers and keep some type of tally/score for the quiz.
- The app should include images and sound clips.
- The app should provide sound effects for right/wrong answers.
- The app should provide at least five questions.
- You should NOT define screens for each question of the quiz. Instead, change the text/images in the components of the one screen (you can have additional screens for the start of the app, showing scores, etc.)
- Complete the app as specified.
- An app page for your app, linked to from your portfolio page. Your app page should have all of the information that was in the template app page, along with information from your user study.
- You need two videos for this app, the video introducing the app from a user's perspective and a video of user testing.
Propose something to your professor/ta
Important: You will submit, on-line here at Canvas, a single link to your app project page