You may work with your partner in terms of thinking of the words to be spoken and design of the app, but both students should code their own app.
1. If you haven't done it, build the SayIt app which has a single button that when clicked, says something. Instructions in Ch. 1 of book.
2. Make a copy of the SayIt app and name it Travel App. Think of a place you'd like to go where another language is spoken. Add at least three buttons. The buttons should have English text on them. When clicked, the words should be spoken aloud using the other language.
You'll need to use the Translator component to complete this app, and set its source and destination languages appropriately.
3. Add images and Screen background to make the app look good.
4. Test the app on your device using Live Test.
5. Set the app's icon and name, then click Download to get an install link for installing the app on your device. It may take awhile for the link to arrive to your email.
Get checked off for this lab by demoing the installed version of your Travel App to your TA.
Extra Credit (10 pts): Publish as a web app, then post to social media with pic of screen and link to the web app URL. You have to have a Thunkable PRO account to publish as a web app. In your post, use #madeWithThunkable and #DragAndDropCode